We consider the inter-mountain, high elevation, standing-dead Douglas fir logs a superior building material. The massive, 8" thick timber walls will provide excellent insulation.
This shell is available For Sale, as a kit, and can be seen at 4560 U.S. Hwy 26, nine miles west of Dubois, WY.
- It is 2867 sq. ft. on the ground floor, including a 20 ft. 4" x 9 ft. 4" double entryway.
- The inside dimensions are 48 ft. 5" x 40 ft. 11".
- It includes a Tie Beam with three Support Posts and Floor Joists for a loft.
- The optional Loft is 700 sq. ft.
- There is an Engineer's report for the foundation.
- Drawings of the four elevations and a suggested floor plan are available upon request.
- It was designed with a large Sun Room for potential passive solar benefits.
- The timbers can be numbered and disassembled and loaded on a flatbed truck for reassembly on your home site.
- Tim Rogers can supervise the reassembly.